* 1955 PD4501-478 Greyhound Scenicruiser RV Conversion 40 ft.
* Detroit N8V71 V8 Engine, approximately 80,000 on rebuild.
* Odometer reads 174,405 no tenths on it, all new gauges during the 1993 conversion from Bluegrass band tour bus, to current floor plan, appliances upgraded in 2010.
* Cable shift, air accelerator, air assist clutch, power steering.
* 10 Speed Roadranger Transmission. Best mileage was 12.4 in the flats no tow rig at 75-85mph, worst mileage 7.2 in the mountains towing 9,500 lbs.
* 12 new airbags in 2012.
* 180-gallon fuel tank.
* Air horns.
* Front tires 90% rear tires 70%
* 15kw Kubota 4-cylinder diesel 1944 hours.
* 12 volt and 110-volt lights throughout.
* 80-gallon fresh water, 100-gallon grey, 30 gallon black.
* 30lb propane tank for fridge and stove (can be upgraded to a 40 lb tank, There's room for extra tanks.
* Coach is spray foam insulated.
* Most of the wood throughout the coach is oak.
* Propane catalytic heater in front with 2 20lb propane tanks (can be upgraded to 2 30lb tanks plus room in the propane compartment for extra tanks.
* Twin captain’s chairs with flip up foot board for the passenger and rack storage behind each chair.
* CB Radio and built in Radar Detector.
* Stereo with speakers front and rear.
* Front Lounge seats five and converts into two twin beds with storage beneath and 2 lower cabinets, 2 upper cabinets.
* Fantastic fan in the lounge.
* Full galley with 4 burner gas stove and oven, microwave, two-way two door fridge/freezer, 2 place dinette that makes into a twin bed with storage underneath both seats, 2 large lower cabinets with 6 drawers and 7 overhead oak cabinets, hard wood tiles for the flooring.
* 10-gallon electric water heater with a large pantry 52" tall 24"wide 24" deep (can be converted to a washing machine closet).
* Mid mount Rooftop air
* Full bath with full size shower, and sink with triple mirror with vanity, 3 section medicine cabinet with 3 drawers and 1 cabinet in the sink cabinet, flush toilet.
* Rear suite has twin beds with space for suitcase at the foot, two large hanging closets with open storage above and a large drawer below for each, under bed storage is 6 large drawers and 8 overhead cabinets, with very large cabinet storage at the head of the bed has 4 12" tall 37"wide 16"deep cabinets, plus a rooftop vent.
* Twin pocket doors close off the bathroom and bedroom from the rest of the coach.
* Hitch receiver for towing.
* Underbelly Rear cargo compartment is all of the utilities and some storage, front compartment is completely open, Small underbelly storage compartment behind driver, for tools.
* The coach seats 11, sleeps 5 in 5 separate sleeping areas.
* Only the driver and front passenger seats have seat belts.
Asking Price $74,000 priced to sell, current insurance valued at $107,000.
This one of the nicer Scenicruisers out there.
Contact Wes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-291-1453.