FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
(and Answers) about Scenicruising
Q. Can I buy an autographed copy of the book?
A. Yes, but because the books have to be ordered, shipped, and paid-for on-line, the only way to do it will include double the postage:
1. For an autographed copy of the book only, send a check made out to Paul von Fange to PO Box 8015, St. Paul, MN 55108 for the appropriate amount (includes book and all postage - publisher to me and me to you) OR send the amount via PayPal to email@example.com:
2. Include clearly written instructions on what name and anything else should be written inside the book. Tell me if you have a page preference for the writing and which address to send it to.
3. Once your check clears or the PayPal funds arrive, I will order the book which will be shipped to me, I will autograph it according to your instructions, and I will send it to you. Elapsed time will be about two weeks.
1. Order the book of your choice and ship it to yourself.
2. Put the book in a mailing envelope addressed to yourself, return address from you, and enough postage to get it from zip code 55108 to you. DO NOT SEAL IT!
3. Place the addressed, stamped mailing envelope containing your book inside another larger envelope and mail it to: Paul von Fange, PO Box 8015, St. Paul, MN 55108. Include clear instructions and handwriting on what name and anything else should be written inside the book. Tell me if you have a page preference for the writing.
4. When I get it, I will write per your instructions, seal up the self-addressed envelope and mail the autographed book back to you.
Q. What covers/bindings will be available and what are all the costs?
A. There will be three: paperback, both perfect bound and coil bound, and hard cover case wrap. They will retail for $39.95, $41.95 and $49.95 respectively. The book will be about 500 pages and is 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
The advantage of paperback is that it's the lowest cost. It weighs 3.18 pounds; mail shipping is $3.99 and 2-5 day ground is $8.99.
The advantage of coil bound is that it will lie flat, showing either two pages or just one page. It's perfect for close study, easier handling, and makes the perfect travel/bus copy!
The advantage of hard bound is that it will last longer than the other two.